Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The traditional sax strap or sax harness transfers the whole weight of the instrument to the neck. By the time many performers complain of chronic neck pain, there may even be damage to the cervical spine. saXholder is a new, patented three-point support system. The whole weight of the sax is transferred onto the two padded shoulder handles with assistance from the abdominal rest.
– transfers the entire sax weight evenly to both shoulders, no stress on the neck
– can be put on by one hand in seconds
– saves space, smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
– is very comfortable when sitting or standing, since it does not slip away
– looks great, especially designed for both men and women performers
– is a high-tech product that uses aircraft and space travel materials: made of Kevlar ® and aircraft aluminum.
– can be set quickly and easily: swing both shoulder handles up, pull out the telescopic slide, rotate the abdominal rest, ready.
– developed in Switzerland
– made in the European Community
– patents pending worldwide
5 stars based on 1 reviews
Add your review
Review SaxHolder Pro Saxophone Harness