Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Elegant and protective Tenor Trombone gig bag crafted in tear-resistant Nylon Cordura fabric and stylish leather trims.
- Designed and measured to fit one tenor trombone with a 8" bell diameter.
- Equipped with Gard's patented mid-bag suspension system to provide ultimate protection for your horn.
- Full perimeter protection with HDPE shield layer wrapped all around the bag.
- Plywood reinforcement for bell and slide for superior protection.
- Comes with a small accessory pockets outside - and an accessory pouch for your mouthpieces inside the case.
- Does NOT qualify as an airline carry-on luggage.
- Comes with comfortable backpack straps.
- Color - Black nylon and Light Brown leather accents
37.4 x 8.7 x 7.6 (in inches)
95 x 22 x 19 (in cm)
38.2 x 10.2 x 9.1 (in inches)
97 x 26 x 23 (in cm)
33.5 x 5.9 x 3.9 (in inches)
85 x 15 x 10 (in cm)
3.86 Kg/ 8.5 Pounds
LUXURY-CLASS COMPONENTS & WORKSMANSHIP
- Pure leather, with soft-touch leather handles, canvas reinforced.
- Solid brass electroplated fittings.
- Premium YKK zippers.
- Embossed leather logo.
- Integrated Rain Cape.
EXCEPTIONAL INSTRUMENT PROTECTION
- Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System and Full-Perimeter (omni-directional) impact protection, with GARD’s unique Harmonized Material Integration methodology for impact absorption, interior contact isolation and stiffness exactly where needed throughout the bag.
- Every handle and strap ring attachments is stitched, double-riveted, and canvas reinforced for extra safety.
This bag has been hand crafted from carefully sourced premium materials that are tested for harmful chemicals and strict quality parameters to enhance longevity.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Soft-touch Leather Handle adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Padded Shoulder Strap is included for your comfort.
- Leather Luggage tag is included for your convenience.
- Organizer Accessory Pocket helps you keep your stuff safe and sorted when you're on-the-go.
- Remove dirt with a soft cloth or brush.
- Use mild soap and water to spot-clean your bag with gentle circular motions.
- Allow the bag to air dry at room temperature.
- Never use heat to dry leather.
- Apply leather conditioner on leather parts, if you want.
We do not mass-produce any of our series.
This means that all our bags are made with a bit more care and love - and you can see that in the finished product!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Gard Elite Tenor Trombone Case