Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
GR Mouthpiece Parameters
- Numerical values mean repeatability. This means that if you as a player have success with a certain alpha angle as an example, this angle can be repeated on other cup volumes or mouthpiece models.
- No guesswork involved. If we know a certain blow resistance works for you, we have those numbers and can repeat them for your other mouthpieces.
- Accurate design work. Custom mouthpieces can be made more precisely to fit your needs as a player using these defined parameters.
- Accurate manufacturing. These parameters are programed into every design and accurately cut using our CNC equipment.
- Not touched by human hamds. Once programed, our CNC machines do the work. Each action is carefully watched by Gary Radtke but at no time is hand work involved.
- GR never does hand tooling, which is inaccurate and unrepeatable. This is only achieved using the GR Parameters.
- The Sound Wave is never interrupted. This is the basis for all GR Compu-Balanced designs.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review GR Trumpet Mouthpiece