Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Kolstein All Weather Bass Rosin is a Medium Hard formula. The consistency is much firmer than the Kolstein Soft. (When we push our fingernails into All Weather, the little scratch is harder to make. Not very scientific, we agree. But the fingernail dent is a quick way to make your own test.)
- Its color is a very dark amber brown.
- Made in the USA.
- Season for use is also year round. It is labeled as a All Weather rosin due to the Medium hardness, lack of stickiness, and low dust production as the rosin dries. Use Kolstein Cleaner to remove excess rosin from the instrument.
- Other names for this double bass rosin are Kolstein Ultra Bass Rosin, Kolstein arco bowing rosin, Kolstein bass bow rosin, Kolstein and Son orchestra bass rosin, Ultra All Weather Rosin by Kolstein, kolophonium (in Germany), or colophonium (in France.)
- The packaging is unique. The rosin comes in a silicone rubber cup that rolls down to reveal the cake of rosin, so there are no sharp edges to cut the bow hair. Nice feature! The flexible rubber cup is packed into a gold-foil paper tube for extra protection.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Kolstein Ultra Bass Rosin - All Weather