Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
What Is the DV Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece?
Jody Espina has introduced the concept of Golden Section Proportions to the art of high end saxophone mouthpiece design. This perfect chamber/bore/facing combination will result in an extraordinary playing experience for you.
Effortless Power & Beauty
Here, nature, science and imagination combine to create a revolutionary new saxophone mouthpiece. Jody Espina has designed the JodyJazz DV (U.S. Patent No. 7,470,844) using proportions and principles found in nature. For the most effortless playing experience of your life we invite you to try the DV.
Three Goals in Creating the DV Series of Saxophone Mouthpieces
- To create the most efficient sax mouthpiece possible. That means that there are more harmonics present in the sound and therefore the projection of this Soprano sax mouthpiece is huge.
- To eliminate the annoying shrillness that is associated with loud bright soprano saxophone mouthpieces.
- To have a big fat midrange and bottom end that has never been present before in a soprano sax mouthpiece with strong projection
What Does The DV Do?
- Bigger Fatter Tone
- Effortless Playing
- More Harmonics
- Cleaner Articulation
- Power and Projection
- Unbelievable Altissimo
- Improved Intonation
How Does The DV Do It?
- Secondary window
- Golden section proportioning
- Proprietary CNC facing technology
- Perfect radius facing curve
- Perfect reed/Tip match
- 24 kt heavy gold plating
- Hand finished baffle, tip rail and table
- Play tested by Jody Espina
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Jody Jazz DV Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece