Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Acoustalon™ bars, produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process, provide exceptional durability and a pure tone; the scientifically designed Sonic Tone Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon™ bars a tone similar to rosewood.
- Resonators feature a cut-away design to reduce overall instrument weight and a 2-tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control.
- Graduated tone bars, a professional feature, promote full tone quality and projection.
- Height adjustable frame with pneumatic struts allows one person to easily adjust the height to a comfortable playing position.
- Lower crossbar support helps to ensure the integrity and life of the contemporary-styled frame.
- Hinged resonators and rails, along with a two-piece crossbar, make tear down a simple task.
- Oversized 4" casters allow for easy transport over rough surfaces.
- Rosewood bars available for purchase separately.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Yamaha YM-2400 Marimba