Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- A NEW ligature for the woodwind artist!
- Offers a BIG but controllable sound
- Grasps entire heel of reed, eliminating "pinch points" that restrict vibration
- Excellent intonation, response, projection and articulation
- Adjustable tone...freedom from the paradigm of dark or bright
- Supports and stabilizes without mashing the reed, yet grips firmly, eliminating reed shift
- Prevents reed warp...never be caught off-guard again!
- Includes a Rovner® cap
- Made in the USA!
The prodigious Van Gogh (both sizable and marvelous) is for the woodwind artist ready to experience a unique approach that facilitates freedom of expression, putting the player in control of the ultimate sound. Neutral in tone, the Van Gogh responds to simple adjustments that help the player paint exactly the musical picture he or she wishes to share with the audience. Lively and strong for the colorful klezmer piece, passionate and dark for the most demanding orchestral piece, smooth and sweet for a jazzy love song, the Van Gogh is a masterpiece of a ligature that can do it all.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Rovner VG2R Vangogh Tenor Saxophone Ligature