The Titan 8 passive pa speaker combines the Titan technology, materials and design topology, including a titanium compression driver and heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, to ensure absolute accuracy, high output and the smooth, wide dispersion of the critical mid and high frequency ranges. It is 150 Watts RMS, with 119dB Max SPL and whilst being ultra-compact and light weight it lends itself to a whole host of audio applications from gym installations, DJ booth monitors and public address. Being the smallest speaker within the range its space saving potential combined with Titan raw power is astounding.
Utilising an organically shaped, internal laminar flow rib pattern polypropylene cabinet a strong and acoustically sound loudspeaker is achieved, on a compact scale. This lends itself to applications such as for mobile DJs, bands and public address. The 8” model has a frequency response that spans 70Hz – 20kHz frequency response and with tuned bass ports delivers a strong low end. One of Wharfedale Pro’s most versatile loudspeakers, the live sound engineer can rely on the Titan 8 for a multitude of audio applications from extra band or DJ monitoring to bar area fixed installation.
Although the product weight and rubberised handles are perfect for the mobile musician, this technology also lends itself to installations where weight is an issue, not to mention that the polypropylene material and moisture proof woofers can withstand outdoor conditions. Additional protection can be found with the Titan Tourbags, custom made speaker bags with an unzippable front panel meaning your Wharfedale Pro loudspeaker is always protected. The unique EWG technology and organic form is not seen in any other loudspeaker.
The result of extensive research and development, harsh corners have been removed resulting in an even dispertion of sound; with maximum coverage users can achieve a wide coverage outdoor and other long-throw applications.
- 150W RMS / 300W Program / 600W Peak
- 124dB Max SPL
- 70Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Custom 8" Heavy duty moisture-proof LF driver
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Sophisticated Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/octave crossover design
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Titan Tourbags available
- Both 1/4" and NL4 connectors provided