Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Yamaha delivers safe and reliable products
From raw materials selection to manufacturing processes, we pay the closest attention to produce Yamaha recorders with safety and reliability.
- Our ABS recorders comply with the following regulations related to the production and use of chemical substances.(as of Feburuary, 2013)
*Japan: Food Sanitation Law
*Europe: REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals)
*USA: CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
- Manufacturing at factories with ISO quality certification.
- Ultrasonic adhesion technology used in assembling parts of soprano and alto recorders instead of adhesive bonding.
Cotton Case Bags
The recorder cases are made from environmentally friendly natural cotton.
Yamaha offers a choice of either German (Left) or Baroque (Right) fingering systems on many models to accommodate local preferences and traditions.
There are two different windways.
- Straight WindwayEasy to play with a soft pure tone. This is ideal for beginners.
- Arched WindwayIt has a slight resistance when you play for better breath control which gives greater tonal expressiveness and projection.
300 Series (YRS-301III/302BIII/311III/312BIII/313III/314BIII)
The 300 series offers a complete range of top quality recorders—from bass to sopranino. All these instruments deliver a rich body of sound, while providing the convenience of a durable, maintenance-free ABS resin construction. With their broad range of tonal expression and their superb playability, these recorders are fully competitive with more expensive wooden models. The 300 Series recorders come in a variety of styles, some offering simulated wood finishes.
YRS-301III/302BIII: The 300 series with their arched windways provide excellent playability and feature a sound that is surprisingly close to that of wooden recorders. And their intonation is impeccable.
YRS-311III/312BIII: The YRS-301Ⅲ and YRS-302BⅢ with a finish similar to Rosewood recorders.
YRS-313III/314BIII: The YRS-301Ⅲ and YRS-302BⅢ with a finish similar to Makassar Ebony recorders.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Yamaha YRS-314B Soprano Recorder