Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Body Material||Natural grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon) or Green LinE (Dalbergia Melanoxylon composite)|
|Key Material||Silver plated and gold plated, highly reliable keywork, metal O-ring pins|
|Fingering System||19 keys and 6 rings|
This new clarinet is also the result of these developments in methodology and touts the same virtues as its high-end counterparts, including:
- metal-capped tenons, for an enduring union between upper and lower joints
- GreenLinE tone hole slots, ensuring an air-tight closure and flawless sound while eliminating the risk of cracking
- a low F correction key to enhance the sound in this characteristic scale
- ergonomic rings for a more comfortable and intuitive feel (Légende exclusively)
- natural wood, specially selected and honed for a perfect resonance
The Légende will surprise players with its accurate pitch and immediate response. Its precise and centered tone, characteristic of this new bore concept, brings out a whole spectrum of sound, encompassing the brightest to softest of coloring.
Its intuitive handling allows the musician the utmost freedom of musical and acoustical expression.
Its precise and reliable play is ideal for clarinet players with very eclectic demands.
It is also the arrival of a whole new line that, for the first time, proposes aesthetic options, a clarinet that comes in rose gold and silver – a new Golden Age – as was done for instruments made during our 190th anniversary.
An original medallion in gold plate puts a finishing touch on this clarinet, distinguishing it as a unique and notable instrument.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Buffet-Crampon Légende Bb Clarinet