A clip-on tuner that makes tuning an everyday habit Even a great performance won't be worth much if the tuning is wrong. Pitchclip 2+ uses approximately 2.5 times (*1) as many meter LEDs, allowing even more precise pitch adjustment. Basic functionality such as the calibration function and ±0.1 cent high-precision tuning (*2) have also been dramatically improved. Additionally, the display now rotates vertically, allowing for easier viewing. Covering any instrument from electric to acoustic, from guitar to bass, the Pitchclip 2+ is a clip-on tuner for everyday use that delivers both accuracy and ease. A significantly updated display section LED meter boasts detailed display resolution The LED meter section now has a significantly increased the number of LEDs, from seven on our previous model (*Pitchclip 2) to 17, allowing pitch inaccuracies to be shown in even greater detail. Furthermore, when two adjacent LEDs are lit, their brightness varies to indicate higher or lower pitch. All note names shown in uppercase characters A specially designed 12+1 (=#) segment LED is newly used in order to clearly show a guitar's 4th string (D) and 2nd string (B) in uppercase characters. Even when attached to the back of a guitar's headstock, the unit can be inverted vertically to display uppercase characters. Position at the best angle for players A bent clip can look unsightly when the tuner is attached to the headstock, but the Pitchclip 2+ lets you leave the clip in the same position while you freely adjust only the screen to the best angle for comfortable viewing.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range (sine wave): A0 (27.5Hz) – C8 (4186Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 cent (Strobe mode)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 436–445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Power Supply CR2032 lithium battery x 1
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (A4 input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 51 x 24 x 38 mm/2.01" x 0.94" x 1.42"
- Weight 19g / 0.67 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: CR2032 lithium battery for verifying operation x 1